ABOUT PATH TO HEALTH
We believe that every adult in our community should be healthy and have access to preventive health services and medications prescribed by their doctors.
Buying health insurance is difficult, especially for low-income adults. Path to Health offers those much-needed services for many residents.
- Del Norte
- El Dorado
- San Benito
The Path to Health Pilot Project’s purpose is to:
- Promote timely delivery of services
- Promote preventative health care services
- Improve health outcomes
- Reduce the use of emergency medical services
- Reduce need for inpatient hospitalization
- Enable participating Community Health Centers to redirect resources to other service priorities
Path to Health is a pilot project of the CMSP Governing Board.
Path to Health is currently enrolling undocumented residents within 35 designated California counties who are:
- Ages 26-49
- Living in a participating county
- Either already enrolled in an emergency services only Medi-Cal aid code or can supply sufficient verification of income at or below 138% of the Federal Poverty Level, are not pregnant, and do not have any other health coverage