Path to Health enrollment and medical services were available at specified health centers.
About Path To Health
Path to Health was a pilot project of the CMSP Governing Board that started February 1, 2019 and ended December 31, 2023.
See a list of helpful resources and materials, from benefits information to procedure codes.
- Be an undocumented adult between the ages of 26 and 49 years old
- Live in a participating county
- Either be already enrolled in an emergency services only Medi-Cal aid code or supply sufficient verification of income at or below 138% of the Federal Poverty Level, are not pregnant, and do not have any other health coverage
- Promote timely delivery of services
- Promote preventative health care services
- Improve health outcomes
- Reduce the use of emergency medical services
- Reduce need for inpatient hospitalization
- Enable participating Community Health Centers to redirect resources to other service priorities
Resources for Path to Health members.
Provider Manuals & Forms
Resources for Path to Health Providers.
Informational resources about Path to Health’s purpose.