List of Providers
Path to Health enrollment and medical services are available at a limited number of health centers.
About Path To Health
Path to Health is a pilot project of the CMSP Governing Board that started February 1, 2019.
See a list of helpful resources and materials, from benefits information to procedure codes.
Path To Health aims to provide preventative health care services to eligible undocumented residents of certain counties in California in order to foster a healthier community.
Click the button below for more detailed information about how to enroll in Path to Health.
THE PATH TO HEALTH PILOT PROJECT’S PURPOSE IS TO:
- Promote timely delivery of services
- Promote preventative health care services
- Improve health outcomes
- Reduce the use of emergency medical services
- Reduce need for inpatient hospitalization
- Enable participating Community Health Centers to redirect resources to other service priorities
Resources for Path to Health enrollees and members.
Provider Manuals & Forms
Resources for Path to Health Providers.
Informational resources about Path to Health’s purpose.